Joelie Croser

Joelie Croser

Search This Blog

Monday, November 24, 2014

Making Time

It has been a long while since I was here, in the space of creating and making and wanting to share. Creativity always ebbs and flows, but the strength of this flow is relentless, so I now dedicate time, thoughts and energy back into this passion which I treasure so much.

Recently, for my birthday actually, I discovered some new inks which offer a  far richer colour array than watercolour alone. These are my first 'try-outs' with the new medium and I'm hooked already.

                                                                                   Husband arranged a secret/surprise birthday horseride.         

Husband took the kids and I to Clealand Wildlife Park so I could cuddle a koala on my birthday. Best first aid. 


No comments: